Mrs. Ndiyakupi Nghituwamata
The Directorate of Regional Programme Implementation consists of fourteen (14) Divisions, i.e. Division Lands for each of the fourteen (14) Regional Offices. It is headed by a Director situated at Head Office in Windhoek.
The primary objective of the Directorate is to partake in the implementation of the Communal Land Reform Act, Act No. 5 of 2002 and the Agricultural (Commercial) Land Reform Act 1995, (Act No. 6 of 1995) and other land reform policies and legislations.
- Manage and administer Communal Land Boards and Sub-Regional Resettlement Committees of the Land Reform Advisory Commission (LRAC).
- Assist Communal Land Boards and Traditional Authorities in the allocation and administration of communal lands.
- Manage and administer all Government’s resettlement farms and communal small scale commercial farms.
- Assessments and demarcation of farms offered for purchase
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Land Use Plans
- Assist Communal Land Boards and Traditional Authorities with the verification and mapping of land rights
- Provide secretariat services to Communal Land Boards and Regional LRAC Resettlement Committees
- Enforce the implementation of the Communal Land Reform Act, Agricultural (Commercial) Land Reform Act and other land reform policies and legislations
- Meet the needs and expectations of our customers in a fair and responsible manner.
- Deliver an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Give professional advice to the public, government institutions, parastatals and the private sector on land management and administration.
- Take into account any complaints about irregularities in the allocation of land and take appropriate measures to resolve the problem.
Directorate of Regional Programme Implementation,
55 Robert Mugabe Avenue
Private Bag 13343,
Tel: + 264 61 296 5143
Fax: + 264 61 296 5119
Mondays to Friday 08:00 to 16:00
(Except public holidays)