To be continental leader in land reform and administration.
To ensure that Namibia's land resource is equitably allocated, efficiently managed, administered and sustainably used for the benefit of all Namibians.
"To administer and ensure equitable access to Namibia's land resource."
In order to achieve its mandate, the MLR embarked on the Land Reform programme which is built on two pillars, namely:
- the redistributive land reform process that involves the acquisition of agricultural commercial land by the Government according to the willing-buyer-willing-seller and expropriation principles, as well as the resettlement programme aimed at improving access to land by resettling previously disadvantaged Namibians.
- Tenure reforms through the development of unutilised or underutilised non-freehold land and registration of land rights in communal areas.
Click here to Read more
The Namibian Government has embarked on a Public Service Reform Initiative (PSRI) which is intended to transform Public Service into a performance driven organisation at all levels - Central and Sub-national levels.
The reform initiative is aimed at improving service delivery to the Public and fosters operational
efficiency within the Public Service. This will in return result in inefficiency achieving the National
Development Plan and Vision 2030 Goals.
Our Service Charter:
Customer Services Charter Booklet....(Click here to read more)
To rate our services...(Click here to get the Rating Questionnaire)
Please download and complete the form. Email to email@example.com
Resettlement Farms/farming units advertised on 14th June 2019
Please take note that the closing date is the for application is 15th July 2019
NB: EACH FARMING UNIT ON A SEPARATE APPLICATION FORM NO LATE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED!!
- Allocations of leasehold land rights for business purposes
- Allocation of rights of leasehold in desnated areas for agricultural purposes
- Allocation of new customary land rights
- Recognition and registration of existing leasehold (PTOs) land rights
- Recognition and registration of existing customary land rights