We strive to be a pillar of support in the process of the equitable allocation, efficient management and responsible use of Namibia’s land resources for the benefit of all Namibians, now and in the future.
To povide professional administrative and auxilary services.
General Services is the unit that is responsible for providing administrative support services including budgeting, accounting, human resource management, organizational procedures, provision of logistical services, secretarial and other auxiliary services.Objectives
- Process all payments to suppliers within 14 days after receiving original invoices with all supporting documents
- Facilitate the auditing of the Land Acquisition and Development Fund within three months after the end of the financial year
- Acknowledge and inform you about the status of your application within one month after the closing date, if you apply for a post to our Ministry
- Process requisitions for the acquiring of goods and services within 2 days of receipt of all supporting documents
- Maintain an up-to-date record of all Ministerial assets (immovable and movable).
- Reconcile the statements of transport expenditure on a monthly basis
- Facilitate the implementation and maintenance of a uniform security system for the Ministry.
- Deliver a professional service at all times