Mrs. Ndiyakupi Nghituwamata
The Directorate of Regional Programme Implementation consists of fourteen (14) Divisions, i.e. Division Lands for each of the fourteen (14) Regional Offices. It is headed by a Director situated at Head Office in Windhoek.
The primary objective of the Directorate is to partake in the implementation of the Communal Land Reform Act, Act No. 5 of 2002 and the Agricultural (Commercial) Land Reform Act 1995, (Act No. 6 of 1995) and other land reform policies and legislations.
- Manage and administer Communal Land Boards and Sub-Regional Resettlement Committees of the Land Reform Advisory Commission (LRAC).
- Assist Communal Land Boards and Traditional Authorities in the allocation and administration of communal lands.
- Manage and administer all Government’s resettlement farms and communal small scale commercial farms.
- Assessments and demarcation of farms offered for purchase
- Coordinate and monitor the implementation of Land Use Plans
- Assist Communal Land Boards and Traditional Authorities with the verification and mapping of land rights
- Provide secretariat services to Communal Land Boards and Regional LRAC Resettlement Committees
- Enforce the implementation of the Communal Land Reform Act, Agricultural (Commercial) Land Reform Act and other land reform policies and legislations
- Meet the needs and expectations of our customers in a fair and responsible manner.
- Deliver an efficient and professional service at all times.
- Give professional advice to the public, government institutions, parastatals and the private sector on land management and administration.
- Take into account any complaints about irregularities in the allocation of land and take appropriate measures to resolve the problem.